SIM/DVB-Cards and any type of Plastic Smart card Reader
How to read SIM card or DVB cards?
- To read SIM cards you should make a Stable Clock Circuit
- TX/Rx (Data In / Out) In put Output Data
- Make Serial to stable Level converter (12v = 5V)
- Some Software .Depend with what you want (SIM / DVB)
Home made Smart card / SIM Card Reader
I made this reader and it didn't work. There was a trouble in the clocking circuit so I replaced the Clock circuit stage with stable generic clock circuit and it finally worked.
This is the Same circuit with stable clocking stage
Use one of these Crystals
3.579MHz, 4.000MHz, 6.000MHz or 7.000MHz
- All type of SIM cards fully works without any trouble
- Irdeto Zeta card 5.04/5.03 works with 6.000MHz Crystal
- Works with Fausto v1.42